Bold, tart and citrusy all at once, La Clementina is the Mimosa’s glammed up, captivating cousin.
Pomegranate & Hibiscus kefir water combines smoothly with fresh clementine juice, producing a sharp, full-bodied flavour with subtle sweet notes.
Made with Black Cow Vodka, this cocktail sits on a smooth, rich base, making for an indulgent cocktail that we Madres particularly enjoy over brunch (on special occasions, that is).
We suggest serving in an elegant champagne glass, topped with bursting pomegranate seeds, a slice of clementine and a sprig of lemon thyme.
What you’ll need (per cocktail):
- 25ml Black Cow Vodka
- 10ml Clementine Juice
- Agua de Madre Pomegranate & Hibiscus kefir water
- To serve: Pomegranate seeds, clementine slice & sprig of lemon thyme.
Here’s how you do it:
- Fill your glasses with ice and add a shot of vodka
- Cover with the juice of a clementine
- Top up with Pomegranate & Hibiscus kefir water
- Garnish with fresh pomegranate seeds, slices of clementines & a sprig of lemon thyme.