With good gin and notes of lavender, lemon and rosemary, this luxurious cocktail’s deceptively easy to make.
This cocktail may be simple to make, but with notes of lavender, lemon and rosemary, it has a flavour profile both luxurious and refined. Gin is a cornerstone of this cocktail, its robust juniper notes making it an instant favourite with the Madre gang.
Combined with Agua de Madre Original Lemon & Ginger kefir water, this cocktail’s the perfect reinvigorating fizz after a day spent in the sun.
What you’ll need (per cocktail):
- 25ml gin
- Dash lavender syrup
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Agua de Madre Original Lemon & Ginger kefir water
- To serve: sprig of rosemary
Here’s how you do it:
- Top your glasses up with ice and cover with gin
- Add a dash of lavender syrup
- Pour in the fresh juice of a lemon
- Top up with Original Lemon & Ginger kefir water
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary